Please read and agree to the following before proceeding to the inquiry form.
1. SynecO, Inc. (hereafter "SynecO", "we", "our", or "us") will use the personal information you provide us through this inquiry form, including your name, e-mail address, the content of your inquiry, and any other information that identifies you individually, solely for the purpose of responding to your inquiry and will not use it any other purpose.
2. We will store your personal information using necessary security measures to protect it from unauthorized access, leakage, loss, or destruction.
4. Once we no longer require your personal information for the purpose stated in 1 above, we will promptly dispose of it in a way that renders it unrecoverable.
5. Please refrain from using our email response, in part or in whole, for any other purpose.
6. Please note that it may take us longer to respond to your inquiry over weekends or public holidays, or depending on the nature of your inquiry.
7. Depending on the nature of your inquiry, we may jointly use your personal information with other Sony Group companies for the purpose of responding to your inquiry.
Items of personal data subject to joint use:
As described in Section 1 above
Sony Group Corporation and Sony Group companies
Purpose of joint use:
As stated in Section 1 above
Entity responsible for management of personal data to be jointly used:
*Sony Group companies means subsidiaries and affiliates of Sony Group Corporation and other similar entities (regardless of whether they are headquartered in Japan or not).
8. Please refer to our policy on the handling of information on this website.
9. To request more details regarding our purpose in using your personal information and when we may disclose it, or to request that we modify, delete or cease using your personal information, or to make any objections or requests concerning your personal information, please contact our Personal Information Inquiry Desk using this form.
10. These terms and conditions, and your use of this web site, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan unless otherwise expressly provided. All controversies and disputes arising out of or relating to your use of this web site shall be submitted to the Tokyo District Court in Tokyo, Japan as the Court of first instance.
11. If you are under fifteen years of age, ask your guardian to read this page and agree before going any further.